The Contrast Capital Unconstrained International fund seeks to generate capital appreciation and income by investing in high quality companies outside of the United States with strong fundamentals and an attractive dividend yield. The strategy also seeks to reduce risk through the use of hedging techniques and balanced portfolio construction.
Strategy and Process
The strategy provides exposure to the international space through disciplined investment and risk management. The investment process employs extensive screening to identify high-quality companies with favorable valuations, attractive current income and positive earnings dynamics. The Unconstrained International Equity strategy actively manages risk and may deploy hedging or other risk reduction strategies with the objective of protecting capital and mitigating losses in down markets, aiming to produce attractive risk-adjusted returns for its investors.
- Blue Chip – Exposure to blue chip companies in developed international equity markets
- Flexibility in terms of market cap exposure
- Capital Appreciation and Income – Focus on companies with attractive fundamentals that provide attractive current income as well as capital appreciation
- Balanced portfolio weights – provides wide exposures and more balanced risks
- Low trading costs due to limited number of trades per year and use of ADRs/US listing
- Superior returns and risk metrics – compares favorably to ETF’s, active funds and benchmarks
If you would like to learn more about the Contrast Capital Unconstrained International Strategy, please provide us your contact details here